GlucoRx HCT Meter
Traditional looking ketone meter, which also measures blood glucose and haematocrit using GDH-FAD enzyme and Haematocrit Correction Technology.
GlucoRx HCT Connect
An Android compatible smartphone dongle, used with the GlucoRx HCT android app.
GlucoRx HCT Connect i
An iPhone compatible smartphone dongle, used with the GlucoRx HCT iOS app.
All kits enclose a meter with batteries, 1x ketone strip, 10x glucose strips, 10x lancets, lancing device, control solution, instructions, monitoring diary, warranty card and carry pouch.
- Use GlucoRx HCT Glucose Test Strips, GlucoRx HCT Ketone Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets
- Measure blood ketone (Beta-Hydroxybutyrate), glucose and haematocrit
- Conform to accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2015
- 1.0µL blood sample required
- Ketone result in 10 seconds; glucose result in 5 seconds
- Measurement range: 0.1~8.0 mmol/L for ketone test; 0.5 to 38.9 mmol/L for glucose test
- Haematocrit range: 10-70%
- Gen, AC and PC measuring modes
- Ketone alert when blood glucose result ≥15mmol/L
- Alarms and Discreet testing
- 1000 non-deletable results with day averages stored on HCT meter. HCT Connect uses smartphone memory for unlimited storage.
- Results analysis and data transfer via PC link with HCT meter and GlucoRx HCT App with HCT Connect.